Unable to connect to the Videon Web UI
Below are suggested solutions to known causes of issues connecting to the Videon Web UI
Enable DHCP on the network
- Ensuring that the network has DHCP enabled will make sure the device is assigned an IP address that is valid on your network
Find the actual IP address of the device. The IP address of the device could have changed since you last used it.
- Try using the Videon Discovery Application to discover all Videon devices on the local network
- Ensure SSDP discovery is enabled on the network
- Try inserting a USB drive into the device and waiting 15-30 seconds
- The network configuration information will be written to the USB drive in a file named "streaming_network_configuration.txt"
Clear your web browser's cache.
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Enter the IP address of your device
- Press Ctrl + F5 to clear your web browser's cache
Performing a factory reset will reset the device's network settings.